Pages

Search blog and web

Am i being clingy?

Hey

I was just wondering if you could all just be brutally honest with me. Ive fallen out with my boyfriend big time because he says im to clingy and intense. Whereas from my view I feel like im bottom of the pile and come behind everything and everybody.

Im 21 and he's 24 we've been together 2 years. Hes changed the past few months. He works at a small company in their office they are all quite a close company but all my boyfriend talks about is work and the people at work and his nights out at work. Anything we do together he seems to want to be somewhere else if we're together he;s texting his friends the whole time. Im a insecure person I know I am I don't deny that I am but it doesn't help when he's hanging out with a girl from the office more than me.

He never compliments me ever, I have to ask him if he thinks I look nice which he just says yeah he never comments sometimes ive spent forever getting ready and hes not said a word,yet he'll tell me when the girl at work looked nice?. He goes out with his friends a lot I have to fit around them if he's seeing them he wont see me but I have t wait to see if hes decided if he wants to see them .With regards to our sex life I may aswell be anybody I feel like crap he just does the deed then gets up and go theres no romance in it I don't feel loved I just feel even worse.

Ive asked to see him more (we see each other one night on the weekend for the grand total of 4 hours) and asked if he could see me tonight but he said he's out with work then out with friends. All his friends have met his work colleagues but he wont let me meet them.

He called me clingy and intense said hes fed up of me trying to control him along with numerous other names. I just feel so low and I cant stop crying :( I don't know if it rerally is me or he is being unfair

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment