Pages

Search blog and web

I am attracted to a homeless girl. Where should I take this?

This is random, I know, but I have been helping out at a homeless shelter and I met this one girl who seems really "with it" considering what she's going through. Anyway, I had the chance to talk to her and she's a nice girl, but not just that, but she scrubs up well. I am not saying that because she's homeless she is automatically unattractive, but you don't always see many attractive homeless people. She is polish and i was jokingly using my app on my phone to talk to her in her language (without much success). she can speak english okay, but her accent is quite strong and broken, obviously. Anyway, I don't know what is going on in her life, but I kind of feel attracted to her. I don't even know how to go about this situation.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment