Pages

Search blog and web

I've fallen in love with the chinese woman who takes my order

Just hear me out. I don't have much....any success with women and I've pretty much given up.

One thing I really enjoy doing is getting take-aways (I'm not fat by the way so don't bring that up) and usually I get chinese. Honestly getting take-aways is the equivalent of me having a ****ing party.

But the woman who takes my orders is so kind to me and she finally recognised who I am and says my address before I need to. Egg Fried Rice with Sweet & Sour Pork (no veg).

She's actually caring unlike most girls who are only after your social status, looks and money!
I feel like going to the store, telling her it's me and confess how I feel.

Should I do this??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment