Pages

Search blog and web

Why is she acting like this?

Ok, so there is a girl that I met at Uni who I got on really well with and I liked her but waited 2 years to tell her. I asked her if she was seeing anyone and her response was "Yeah, I' am. Are you?" to which I said back "No, you probably know why I asked now - still friends, yeah? To which she said "Of course!" Everything was fine for about a week and then she blocked me on Facebook wasn't retuning texts. I asked her what was wrong... to which she said she didn't want to give me false hope.
I seen her in town (a month later) unplanned - she smiled and started walking towards me. I just smiled politely back and walked on. I then seen her again in town a month after that and when I passed her she was literally shaking, but she didn't look round at me. Five minutes later we saw each other on either side of the traffic lights - she looked like she was stressed and panicked. (I know I shouldn't have probably done this... but the next day I sent her a text asking her if everything was ok - she hasn't responded) Why is she acting like this - I don't understand?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment