Pages

Search blog and web

help, falling for the impossible again...

I'm a straight girl, who always seems to fall for gay guys. And it's always after I'm in too deep that I find out that they are gay. My two most recents for example, after 2 years of heartbreak with one guy life moves on and although he still holds a place in my heart I barely see him anymore and I managed to move on. I see the most amazing cute guy, not your typical good looking just normal but cute and an amazing personality that I both relate to, yet constantly suprises me.

The feelings I have for this guy is stronger than anything I felt with previous crushes. I find out pretty quickly that he is gay. And although I try not to like him I just don't seem to be able to stop. I even dream about him for goodness sake. The worst and best thing is, I am becoming increasingly closer friends with him, he approached me not the other way round. And we can't help but see each other verrrry often due to our schedules. I want to continue being friends with him yet at the same time can't stop thinking about him. It's been a long time now and I think it is more than an infatuation. I think he may have recently suspected how I feel. I saw a vague tweet along the lines of "oh help a girl has a crush on me" yet he hasn't acted any different around me so I could be wrong. Is there something wrong with me ? That I always seem to fall for gay guys? I'mnot deluded in anyway about him ever having feelings for me, it's just such a mess. Im 17 by the way. Any advice would be very welcome.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment