Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on meeting guys & online dating?

Well I'm 19, at uni and I feel I should be out dating and stuff at this age! I just don't meet any guys though. >_<

I'm not desperate to be in a relationship I just feel I should be out there dating and meeting people like everyone else. It feels like I'm missing out!

Guys have been interested in the past but they've just wanted sex. I'm not interested in any one-offs I just give up!

I'm not someone who goes out partying 24/7 I'd rather be at home in front of the xbox. My friends don't really go out much and whenever we do go out there's never any opportunity to meet anyone. None of them really know anyone they can set me up with so I can't meet anyone that way. I can't exactly go out on my own to meet anyone either.

How can I meet decent single guys interested in dating? What can I do? Where can I go?

I am shy, introverted and lack self-confidence but I do really try to get over it. I don't ask for much or have high expectations I'd love to just meet a guy who's understated, sweet, respectful and has a good sense of humour. I go for personality more than looks!

Dare I try online dating? Is 19 too young? It seems to be the only option for me to meet people but even then it'd take a stroke of luck to find someone there. :/

I'd really appreciate any advice!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment