Pages

Search blog and web

From being refused, to the one refusing

My story - I have been married about 15 years to a LD husband. Sex when the kids were young was extremely infrequent (once every 1-2 years) with me initiating. When the kids were bigger, frequency improved to once every 6 to 8 months or so. Now, we are on to once every 3-4 months (after threats of me leaving him). I have waited it out long enough and just told H that I will no longer have sex with him anymore. I feel that is the only way I can cope in this marriage since I won't be waiting and feeling crushed when he simply gives me a pat on the head every night when we go to bed. I still have the desire to have sex, just no longer with him.

Anyone on the same boat?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment