Pages

Search blog and web

My wife thinks she found her "Twin Flame"

I am now a new member of the cheating spouse club. My wife (Susan) and I have been married for 5 years and together a little less than 8 years. We have two beautiful children 3yrs and 18months.
My wife came home late from work this past Friday and looked at me and said "I found my Soul mate". I replied, "Me!" She said no, another man. This man is a coworker who we will call Eric. Eric is also married for 10years and has two children.
They have been having an Affair since late June early July, 5 months. They set up a private email and sent over 5000 emails to each other. She said that she has never felt this way in her life, it is life changing. He is "inside of me" and "a part of me." I am in Love with him and it is so over powering that she cannot control it. She has never felt like this before. She found something online that described her "feelings" and it is that they are "Twin Flames". Eric said he has indescribable feelings but did not say he loves her but is falling in love. The following day she tells me they did sleep together beginning a month ago and it only happened five times. So, now we are both in counseling separate and together.
Eric had since told her he does not believe that she is his twin flame and was not in love. He is now trying to fix his marriage.
Last night my wife and I spoke and she says that she still is madly in love and does not believe that those feelings will go away. He has her heart and I have her mind. I told her I am not going to be second so if these feeling s are true then BYE.

We did not take care of the marriage after the birth of our kids. It was not terrible but we were just living and not being in Love.

I have so much to say but I don't want to over burden.

My questions are:
Does anyone have experience with this Twin Flames thing?
Do you think it is possible that she was in "Puppy Love"?
Can we rekindle our flame?
What should I be doing? Courting her? Seperating myself?

Thank You for any advice!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment