Pages

Search blog and web

Q for the shy girl.

so I work with a girl, who is quite shy, I would say she lacks a bit of self confidence but when she is around people she seems comfortable she is normal. There is one guy in work, who is very loud and brash likes banter etc and she seems to be very quiet and nervous when he is around, does shy feel intimidated/ scared by him? She talks to him normal though when they do talk which isn't very often. I have noticed she once touched her face after talking to him, what's that a sign of if any?

With me for example she can talk to me have a joke, she seems to like talking to me and keep the conversation going, she waves to me when I come into work, very polite to me, and says my name a lot. But sometimes she will give me eye contact sometimes she won't!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment