Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies...Your thoughts?

There's this girl I like, and been thinking of asking her if she wants to go on a date.
I've known her three months, got to know her more over the last month and half, and we get on together. We've had quite a few conversations together (nothing deep), and she's always friendly and fun.
I'm just not 100% sure how I'm meant to read it- is she just being friendly, or do you think she might like me as well?

A few things:

- I sat away from her once, a few rows in front, and she got up and left her seat, moved by jacket and some books out the way, and sat next to me.

- We were at a party (not together, people we both knew), and my knife broke (there wasn't any spares left), so she offered me hers since she finished.

- She asked for my number, but she kind of had a practical reason for wanting it.

- She's liked a couple of random Facebook comments I made at least 5/6 years ago, way before the like function was even invented, and way before I added her (month or so so ago).

- Asked me for a lift.


I dunno, what do you think?
Cheers :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment