Pages

Search blog and web

Flirting question?

So, I hope this makes sense because it's really confusing me...

Right, if you flirt with someone is it a conscious or subconscious decision? You see, I was at the pub with a friend of mine who I like and we were just talking and I didn't actually realise it at the time but I was playing with my hair quite a bit (which is apparently pretty flirty) but I didn't realise that I was doing it. Does anyone actually consciously think, I'm going to play with hair as a means of preening myself as a means of flirting or you just do it (not just playing with hair but other flirty behaviour)?

Personally I don't see how playing with your hair is flirty but I've read it somewhere....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment