Pages

Search blog and web

So I was asked out by an older woman....

I'm a guy in his mid 20s and I'm also a member of a popular online dating site. Recently a woman in her mid 30s, quite attractive, asked me out. I was completely not expecting that.

Anyway I was wondering why a woman would do that? They usually go for guys their own age or older but hardly ever younger. We've been texting a bit and she gives me lots of compliments and the whole thing is just so weirdly different from dating girls in their early 20s who I'm usually going out with.

It might also be worth mentioning that I'm quite inexperienced and also a virgin.

I'm just wondering whether anyone else has had experience with a similar situation and if you've got any tips for me? The date will be coming up rather soon.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment