Pages

Search blog and web

Why does she talk to me SO MUCH but my gut's telling me she might not like me?

Met this girl a year ago and we started hanging out, said she liked me but nothing happened as she rejected my kiss and told me she liked someone else. Turns out he didn't like her back.

Like month later we become friends again and start hanging out but this time I wasn't tryna flirt anymore.

Past summer 2013 now we become good friends again but I decided to stop talking to her for 6 weeks as I needed a break.

I surprise visited her one day and were such good friends again and put everything behind us. She texts me ALL THE TIME. When I see her outside, she is by my side, ALL THE TIME. She always initiates conversation with me first.

Now I've been trying to flirt with her again and she doesn't seem to mind it t all but I never REALLY get anything in return when it comes to flirting.

I'm extremely confused on what to do and I'm ready to give up and put her out my life. I'm going to her house next week and I don't know what to do..


A) Let her know my feelings straight up. I'm scared this may blow ..if any.. chance though.
B) Buy her some chocolate and a christmas card and be more casual with my interest. This may just prolong everything that has been going on till this day.

What do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment