Pages

Search blog and web

Embarrassed to post about sex, but...

I am just going to lay it out here:

Until October, I have been in ONE RELATIONSHIP my entire life. Kind of embarrassing, right? I am 33 and only had one very short lived "a little more than friends thing" right before I met the woman of my dreams when I was 17. Six years later, we were married, but I was still a virgin - and she, one. After 15 years being in that relationship, I am now out of it. I am doing great, very happy about what has happened since my divorce.

Unfortuntely, I started dating. Well, that in itself is not the unfortunate part, but I am with a girl now that... well, let's just say, she is experienced. And now it's getting kind of serious, and she has expressed interest in sex and so have I. Thing is, I am terrified I am going to screw everything up because I was with one woman who only wanted to do "safe" and then starved me out for the last part of our marriage. Sex is apparently very, critically important to my girlfriend. So much so that she said that once we are official she is the kind to need it daily. Umm... okay! But, the problem is that I am so 'inexperienced.' I want to at least educate myself further, but I am not even sure where to start. I figure, the best way to become better is simply by practice but that's not going to help me the first time around.

Any advice? lol

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment