Pages

Search blog and web

What to do in this situation?

I'm 17 and I've never really been in a proper relationship, but I'm falling for one of my friends and I don't know what to do about it. I wouldn't say we were particularly close friends but I just want to get to know him and get really close to him. I didn't realise I felt this way until he basically told my best friend he had 'a thing for her' and I just got this overwhelming feeling of jealousy like we were already in a relationship. My best friend already had a boyfriend though and so wasn't really interested but now I feel like it's inappropriate to tell him how I feel...also I've never showed even a hint of interest towards him in that way before so I think it might come as a shock. I just don't know what to do cause I can't stop thinking about him :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment