Pages

Search blog and web

Not really talking before Christmas & living together

My boyfriend and I have been & lived together for 5 years.
We both have our own set of childhood issues & family bs.
Aside of all that, we have acknowledged and discussed alot of our problems but we cant find a solution.
We barley have sex, for the last year maybe once every month or two.
Before that, its just not as often as i feel i need it.
I'm 24, hes 32...

We have serious debt tied in to one another which makes it very difficult to leave eachother and leave this house. Its my debt thats the problem.
He blames me for alot of things, but he cant let go of the past.
The mistakes i have made being "young and dumb" get thrown in my face everytime we fight.
I just want to move forward.
(as you can tell I'm easily forgiving and not blaming him for anything)

I'm not loved, appreciated, complimented or even touched by him.

So i brought it up in a conversation a few days ago, and his answer to me asking for love & intimacy was that he couldn't provide it because of the stress i have caused him.
He says that he cant look at me as a happy thing in his life anymore and it has diminished any happy loving feelings he has had for me.

Besides the fact that i am absolutely heart broken this is all happening before Christmas... i wish he could put things aside and a least treat me with respect.

I think we need to give eachother space, or i feel like going away for christmas and not coming back. Just let myself slip into debt & bankruptcy and throw away my real estate career. Because I need someone who isnt going to watch me cry & laugh and call me stupid and tell me he cant stand me. He cant stand my voice or my face.

Hurtful words cut like knives.

If i do the giving space thing, its awkward. Besides that what are things i can do so that he can appreciate me again? Tips to try and rekindle what we once had. Other than not talking about the things that stress us out.

I really want to find a way so that we can avoid an absolute disaster.
I dont think its 100% over, but we have got one last shot if its not.

I just dont want him to see me in this horrible light and pedestole he has put me on.

Help?

(and am i suppose to forgive him for treating me like this over Christmas ?)
Were both all eachother has really got.
I feel like i might not get over this heart break of Christmas, feeling alone when people are suppose to be coming together.
Which has nothing to do with gifts. We decided months ago we wouldn't be doing gifts this Christmas.

Or am i just being crazy? ugh

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment