Pages

Search blog and web

At what point should I ask if she is annoyed at me...?

If I ever think a girl is annoyed at me, should I ask? Or should I back away from her and wait for her to come back to me? We're good friends, but recently she's shown utter disinterest for no apparent reason - I don't believe I've done anything to upset her.

I tried texting her to start a conversation (we used to text a lot) but she answers with the predictable neglectful sort of replies which basically follow the lines of "I'm not interested but I won't say it...", I've been tempted to tell her that it's okay if she doesn't want to talk right now, but just say it - however I haven't brought myself to do this.

Is it worth asking her if she is annoyed at me? Or would that be a bad move? Because I value our friendship very much so, and I am afraid that if I ask her if she's annoyed at me, it might generate a negative outcome.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment