Pages

Search blog and web

How to forget about the guy at work?

I've been working over the christmas period as a temp with this guy and I've fallen in love or lust over him whatever, I can't stop thinking about him he's so perfect. He's funny, cute, kind, confident, smart etc. BUT I won't ever see him again because our work has ended together.
I felt like this about someone a couple of months ago and I ended up watching the notebook and crying all of the time imagining we were in the film (I know so pathetic but I get really emotional when I find a guy like this).

What do I do, try to forget about him or get butterflies and day dream about him even though it's heart breaking that I will never see him again?
Also he is out of my league and stuff for me to date him :(

Share your 'love/lust' experiences if you want

Really sad thread I know, sorrrrry

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment