Pages

Search blog and web

Asking someone out via text- advice please?

Hi there, I wanted to ask this girl I like in person, however due to various circumstances, this is not possible.
Is it really so bad asking someone out via text?
The only thing that worries me, is not getting a reply, or a less than enthusiastic reply. At least face to face, I can gauge her reaction.

Anyway, I'm wishing her a merry christmas tomorrow, and a personalised message and casually ending it with 'would you like to hang out together?'.

Now I know everyone says when asking a girl out out you should have a plan about what your going to do, but I don't want it to seem like a big thing and something like I've been planning for a long time. I want to keep it relaxed.
The idea is that she texts me back, hopefully says yes and asks what I have in mind, and then I say bowling/coffee/etc.

So basically there's two options in the text:

1) 'would you like to hang out together'
Or
2) 'would you like to hang out, and go bowling/coffee/etc together?

Thoughts?
Thanks!:)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment