Pages

Search blog and web

Spinal Disc injury & Sex

So about 6 weeks ago I herniated/slipped/injured a spinal disc.

I rested for 2 weeks and slowly got back into work again. Things were looking good after 6 weeks. I had been sleeping on a harder mattress outside of the marital room to try and recover.

I must admit that the pain has put a huge damper on my sex drive. And since my wife never initiates this kinda has put an end to sex.

Yesterday I had a re injury. I had been feeling very good and about it all and had felt the worst was passed. I had hoped to move back into the marital bed soon.

I am very unhappy as my wife must do various things for me in our work and home life that she should not have to do. I am struggling with her perception of me. This is not easy. Will I ever be a true man again? will she respect me as a man? I am usually a very self sufficient guy.

Will I be able to satisfy her in the bedroom? Our two sexual encounters after this injury have been very lacklustre. I could sense a distance that disturbed me. On top of these sh¡tty issues I find I orgasm far quicker than her since the injuries. I don't feel I satisfied her. This has all had a terrible impact on our relationship. or rather my perception of it.

I am a little lost and rather insecure at present. I just want this to be over. Yet from what I read this will be a long hard tortious road.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment