Pages

Search blog and web

How to approach this girl

Hey.

There's this very attractive girl in one of my classes at college. In most cases, when I've seen an attractive girl a couple of times, I will approach her. However, this girl is extremely quiet. We've been in a class together for 2 years, she always sits by herself. I've only ever heard her speak once, she has a strong Russian accent and she spoke very slowly, so I'm assuming she's not very confident in her ability to speak English. We were doing group work the other day, and I spoke to her very briefly, she seemed very shy when I spoke to her and she blushed. We're sat completely away from one another in class, so speaking to her there would be very difficult. However, she is very attractive and I would like to get to know her. Do you think it would be appropriate to casually drop her a message on Facebook or Twitter, or is that creepy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment