Pages

Search blog and web

My relationship is fizzling out...emotional guy here.

Hey all,

I have been with my girlfriend for 16/17 months and to be brutally honest we were complete opposites. We have so many differences, (morally, religiously and sexually) despite this we have maintained our relationship so far.

As of lately I have noticed that my girlfriend is less and less responsive with talking to me over Facebook (which I know to some people seems kind of odd), but prior to the past 3 months or so she was quite attentive she wasn't giving me one word/line answers, she was engaging, she was asking me what I was up to etc.

Now she does none of this, and it bothers me. Because I feel something isn't right, part of me feels frustrated because I just want to feel some damn affection from her, because I give her loads of affection and it isn't returned.

She has never really been an over the top kind of soppy girl. Partly, due to her nature and upbringing, but also was subject to abuse when younger. I can understand that this may be the cause of it. But for the past few months, during arguments she has said I am like an emotional girl, I am clingy and also that I need to be a man. Which hurts tremendously. At the moment I am going through the motions right now.

Tonight we spoke briefly on FB, because I was fed up of her lackadaisical attitude towards conversing with me. Yes, understandably she is tired, since she holds down a demanding job, and is busy. But if you love someone don't you make the effort to be attentive?

I questioned her as to why she is like this, to which, I must have annoyed her, and she logged out, told me she was going to sleep.

We only see each other twice a week anyways, so its not like my attitude is one of a clingy teenager. I just want to feel loved, and if she doesn't love me she needs to tell me.

TL;DR

1. Girlfriend has been talking to me less and less, not being attentive when conversing online, whereas before she used to do.

2. When she comes round to my house we usually do the same thing, due to her busy lifestyle (job), so we have little time to do diverse stuff.

3. She doesn't tell me she loves me anymore.

4. She tells me "We're fine", despite me having this feeling that she just tells me that.

5. I remember her telling me early on that she didn't find me all that attractive, but loved me. Now I just feel it couldn't be more truer now.

6. I feel I need to get to the bottom of this, because she is being evasive, and doesn't answer my questions directly, because I asked her if she loved me, she didn't say anything, but gave a brief response.

What do I do here?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment