Pages

Search blog and web

She likes me but I dont like her

There's this girl at work and we had a bit of a thing going in a couple of months ago, we used to go to her apartment afterwards to hang out we also used to text. But the thing is with this girl is that she's a flirt and plays around with guys not just me a lot of other guys. But she does it a lot more with me. So the thing is that she's having a party next week and someone asked me if i was going that girl was there to and I said if im invited and she said everyone is. She then text me saying " I better be there". I did like her before but now I dont. But I dont want to let her down and I now she will be a some what annoyed if Im not there. Because she keeps asking me. Anyway I dont like her so how can I let her down gently. There is more to this story but id rather keep it short and I am sure she does like me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment