Pages

Search blog and web

Dating someone you're not sure you like

So I've agreed to go out for some drinks with this guy. No idea what my feelings are towards him. Known him a few months but made friends with him a couple of weeks ago on a night out, we got on pretty well and apparently people thought there was something going on. Nothing happened though.

Usually my feelings towards someone are clear cut, I like them or I don't, and if I don't I won't string them along. With this guy though, we've been texting quite a bit the last couple of weeks. I think he's funny and quite sweet so that's why I keep speaking to him, he's just not my usual type at all in terms of looks or personality! He is attractive, just a change from the usual guys I go for...

I thought I'd agree to go out with him to see how it goes, has anyone done this before and how did it turn out for you? I'm worried I won't feel anything then it'll be awkward :o

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment