Pages

Search blog and web

Sexual tension with friend

I go to an all boys school, and theres this guy who is basically my best friend, we do loads together and we're really similar- people joke and say we're like brothers, or sometimes that we're gay with each other (both of us really deny it).
We both like girls, and regularly make comments about them and who we like and are attracted to, but I just can't help feel there's some sexual tension between us- he's pretty hot and I think I do have sexual feelings for him- no idea if he feels the same but it could be likely- I know it sounds weird but we have lots of bodily contact with each other (like brushing past, and touching hands etc)
Should I tell him how I feel or just let it go?
We're planning on travelling with each other next summer, so I don't want to make it awkward and ruin it
Being gay at our school wouldn't be accepted at all, so I've no idea how tp act
Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment