Pages

Search blog and web

Boys. OMG wat. Help.

So... I will admit I"m slightly weird, I'm fairly antisocial and I'm an introvert. I pretty happy being that way, it's never bothered me.

I went on an exchange to another country a couple of months ago and the foreign students came to visit us in England. When they got back to their country I got a message from one of the foreign boys, just saying "hi! How are you?" sort of thing (I assumed he sent it to everyone).

And we started talking. And he's really nice to talk to and I really like him.

(He also said to me that he didn't actually message all of the English students, just me.)

The thing is... He's literally worse at making conversations than I am. Yet he always starts the conversation, although I seem to be doing all the talking. Sometimes he's really talkative too.

My problem, I guess, is that I think I really like him. I'm not a ridiculous fantasist and I know he's really far away so it's not like I'm expecting to get married next week or something drastic.

I just can't tell where I stand with him.

It's so confusing!

To be honest I'm not entirely sure what exactly I'm asking. But I suppose:
1. Are boys normally this hot and cold?
2. Is it me?
3. Am I just being a drama queen?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment