Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me a little too much?

Met a guy at uni, hit it off right away.. but he has a gf.
He offers to drive me home, has dinner with me on occasion, talks to me for hours every night on skype. we text every day quite a lot- he can be very flirty and likes to tease me.
This last weekend there was a final party before the hols. he got drunk and sat with me for hours talking, saying how much he liked my company, arms round me, stroking my hair.

His gf was annoyed with him the other week for spending time with me, and I guess I can understand why - though Im honestly not doing anything to encourage it. we just get on very well and I enjoy his company.

Im not sure though if he's a little too into it... I dont want to be "that girl" as Im sure his gf is probably a very nice girl and I dont want to cause issues here.

Am I imagining things or are we a little too close?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment