Pages

Search blog and web

Chatting with my crush!!

Hey guys,

I am 20 years old student and the last 5 months i like guy from my class who is almost 5 years older than me. I think that he likes me as well as he stares me all the time and he has made some moves to talk to me.. However, even if i am so in love with him I am not responding well to him.. This is because i am tooo shy to talk to him and besides i feel a bit embarassed cause he is english and english is not my first language... However, i really dont want to let it pass so i thought that a good idea could be chat with him via email as a first step.. But i really have no idea how to start the conversation! Can anyone give some ideas??
Thank you!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment