Pages

Search blog and web

My best friends has turned on me

I was quite close with this guy and we've known each other for 2 years from work. We did used to hang out a lot and talk. But now i have been really busy with work and uni and havent made time to hang out. So I told him and he went on a bitch fit saying oh "you cant make time for me and I have done so much for you". He is also very very clingy and texts me constantly. I have a feeling his is also a bit gay as he was saying that I dont care about him or anything. He also hates the fact if I talk to any of my other friends or any girls and then he stops talking to me wtf. Now we had a huge argument and he was saying the above. I tbh have had enough and to him to get on his bike because it is too much and he is really acting gay. So since the argument he texts me swearing at me and now he takes the piss out of me too. He also mocks me on other people facebook so I can see as I dont have him as a friend. Tbh we were really good mates but i'd neve r think it would end up so messed up like this. So what can I do ? Have any of your good mates done this. Who can I talk to now ? I have school/college friends but they work. I suppose we could make time to hang out ? What can I do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment