Pages

Search blog and web

It's a divorce time after husband's affair with co-worker

My story is rather mild compared to what some members of this forum have gone through but it still hurts. Infidelity always hurts, right?

About three months ago I started getting an odd feeling about my husband. I couldn't point it out what it was but something was off. We have been married for only 2 years so we were still in honeymoon phase and very much in love with each other so at that point I didn't even seriously entertain infidelity on his part. There weren't any typical signs pointing to it. Just the feeling that something isn't right anymore. Nothing else.

I checked his phone a few times, it was always unlocked and available for me to use, but I found nothing there. After about six weeks I decided to install key-logger on home PC and laptop and wait for him to leave on his next business trip. It happens every four, six weeks and he is usually gone for the whole week.

After he finally left I discovered that he had been having a sexual relationship with his co-worker. He has been using a fake Facebook account to communicate with her. I have seen her twice and I played badminton with her two sons. I have also met her husband.

I have moved out and I have been living with my parents. They have a nice, big house so it is a quite convenient arrangement for me considering my current situation. They are very supportive of my decision to divorce despite that they've always liked my husband very much. He's very likable person if we exclude his cheating side.

The petition for dissolution of marriage has been already filed and he was either already served or is about to be served. At this point I am hoping that he agrees to uncontested divorce. I will get screwedf we go through a contested divorce.

I'm visiting my friend now so it helps a bit to keep my mind off that whole mess back home. I have never thought that my marriage wouldn't last even three years. This is surreal.

Just like Samuel Beckett says in Waiting for Godot.... "That's how it is on this ***** of an earth."

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment