Pages

Search blog and web

Sending Christmas gift to a crush - creepy or not creepy?

Context : Girl who I really like wanted a break from me. I am not sure HOW much she is into me, but I am REALLY into her. Though if her words are reliable, she did say "I do really like you".

Plan:: I want to send her a cute, little, tokenistic Christmas gift to her.

Problem
:
1)I have never done something like this before and don't know how I would take it if she got creeped out by it
2) She DID say she wants a break over Christmas, but I would like to send her this gift as a little token to say that she is still on my mind.

Do you think she would be flattered or would she freak out?

And if you guys think I SHOULD send her this gift - do you think I should just send it to her Uni halls (she wouldn't open it until after Christmas) or to her home address (this would mean that I would have to slightly stalk her on Facebook to find her best friend from whom I would get her address).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment