Pages

Search blog and web

Should I feel guilty?

I basically have a crush on the girl my friend (and housemate) is in love with. This girl also lives with us. The bad thing is that we're going on a date soon, and she's rejected him. I've talked to him about my crush before because I thought I'd have no luck with her, but I never named her. When she asked me out I tweeted how I was happy etc. and then he asked why I was happy and I just replied 'My crush', so he knows that I might have a date. I then expressed feelings of doubt over going out with my crush and then he said they'd be stupid to say no to me, or something like that. I've asked two of my housemates about whether I should feel guilty and they said that he'd feel betrayed if he ever found out :/ For some reason I don't think that I should feel guilty, because she rejected him and he's still clung onto her. She even said he was clingy. He knows he has no chance with her as well, because she's lesbian. So, should I feel guilty about going on a date with her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment