Pages

Search blog and web

There is hope...

I just wanted say to those going through a seperation that there is hope. My wife left me almost 4 months ago and came back 3 weeks ago. We continued MC the whole time she was gone and I guess she realized she wasn't ready to give up on us. Her reasons for leaving were my "anger" ,our constant arguing and also she didn't think I wash harsh enough when punishing my son (her step-son). Well the reason I was so angry is because of her running up $50k of credit card debt with no plan to stop spending, a total lack of affection on her part, and her lack of effort in having a good relationship with my 10 year old son. Well now that she is back I can say she is trying much harder with my son, she and I recently went to see a debt counselor and she has :smthumbup:agreed to follow the counselors plan. So I'm pretty happy with the progress so far. Not much has improved in the affection dept, but I'm hoping that starts to change too. So basically I just wanted to te ll people on this forum that things can get better and there is hope...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment