Pages

Search blog and web

Breaking up with girlfriend

Hey guys, well as you can the title of this thread, I'm going to break up with my girlfriend.
We've been dating for 3 months and well things got from bad to worse, the first month was perfect and I couldn't have wished for more, but now that she has gone to uni its as if she's changed into a totally different person. She doesn't talk to me like the way she did and well we both haven't simply got time for each other. Plus she's been so snappy for the past 2 months and i cannot take much more of it. She won't tell me what's wrong and she is very insecure person. She refuses to tell me if something is up and well I'm tired of it. She treats me like a prick and tomorrow i am going to go over her house to break up. I have the feeling she's cheated on me but i cannot make that assumption since I have no proof. What makes me say this? well she still talks to her Ex bf and always makes excuses to see him, she talks to loads of different people over the internet and always says **** like 'i really want to kiss you' this only happened the other day when we had a big argument bu t now I'm certain she probably does it on a regular.
So basically the reason why I am writing this post is because I want to know if I am making the right decision. (She;s a year older than me I'm doing my A2's and she's at uni). We haven't you know...done it in about 2 months and my friends say she's acting suspicious, well now I just want a clean break up. I don't know if i should remain friends because like i said she doesn't like to let go of people out of her life (so in my mind she basically strings loads of people). I just need tips on how to do so with a very insecure, troubled girl. I just don't want to break up whilst she's in this depression of hers, I don't know if i should wait and support her but why should I when she won't even tell her own boyfriend if she's having problems? but i can't find it in my heart to forgive her for the way she's treated me over the past 2 months, She was my first and well i did fall for her in a very short amount of time because she liked me for months prior (whilst she was seeing her ex) and when i asked her why she broke up with her ex she didn't want to talk about it. I cannot hold it in any longer and i need to concentrate on my A2's. Suggestions would be appreciated on how to deal with this in an appropriate way.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment