Pages

Search blog and web

Pelvic Floor Problems...Any woman know about this?

Ok, after 9 months of no sex at all and a pretty much sexless marriage before that my wife finally opened up. I found out that the reason she avoids it isn't because she doesn't want it. It is because it is painful. She said she feels horrible that she can't meet my basic need for sex and she hates it because she wants it too.

I did some research and found that it may be a problem with the pelvic floor muscles. She seems to meet all the symptoms of having too tense of muscles or something like that. She has always had to strain to go to the bathroom, and gyno exams hurt her as well.

Anyway, is there any woman here who has dealt with this? Would a muscle relaxer help? I just can't believe nothing can be done about the pain.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment