Pages

Search blog and web

Girls (non smokers), would you act out a smoking fetish for a guy you're dating?

I have a smoking fetish and I get really turned on at the sight of a hot girl smoking a cigarette. Now obviously it's not a problem if I date girls who smoke, but the thing is I date girls who don't smoke too.

I'm not sure how to approach this subject with them. Basically, I would want them to do some sort of smoking role, perhaps dangling an unlit cig in their mouth or maybe a lit cigarette that they don't actually smoke for real.

So I guess this question is to girls here who don't smoke, would you act out some sort of smoking role for a guy you are dating who has a smoking fetish?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment