Pages

Search blog and web

Asking someone out- how to react?

Hey, I'm gonna do something I've never done before tomorrow, and ask someone out.
Now we are both going to this event, and will will get some 1-on-1 time, but it won't be long. I thought about waiting for the perfect moment at the end, asking her and then leaving. However I might not get her on her own then, so there's no point waiting for the right moment, otherwise I will never do it.

So if halfway through, or at the beginning I get my opportunity, how do I react to her saying yes*?
I can't leave, so how do I keep it cool and not be awkward?

Also is it ok to be a little bit shy/awkward when asking someone out (when you have a good idea neither person likes you)?

*I'm not entertaining the thought of her saying no.
If she says no, I have no idea how to react, but I'm only aiming for the yes.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment