Pages

Search blog and web

Ex is starting to contact me..what do i do?!

So to cut it short my ex basically left me after being at uni (freshers) for 4 days after claiming that we'd do it long distance...for the majority of my first term at uni its affected me..and now that im slowly starting to get over the heartless cretin shes beginning to add me on things ive deleted her on mainly social networking sites and shes also messaged me asking 'if i was ok?!'. Its commin close to christmas and its the end of term..im starting to get the feeling that now that shes comming back home to visit she probably is starting to feel lonely..and maybe regretting the crap she put me through. But this girl really ****ed me over....what should i do? how should i respond to this? To her message? its confusing me...

Thankyou for your advice!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment