Pages

Search blog and web

Calling all males, advice please.

Hey guys, I need some advice. Advice about casual sex, I've had sex with about 3 people but a long time ago, I was (11-12), yes shocking but I just went through a little stage.

Anyways that aside, I've not had sex since and I've forgotten what it feels like, furthermore I doubt I was ever doing it 'right' so to speak.

I feel like I could get casual sex if I so desired it. There are a number of girls who are friendly with me and I'm doing pretty good for myself, anyways enough of me stroking my ego.

How good is casual sex? And is it worth breaking a few eggs (relationships -I don't really care about hurting people its just that I have an expansive social social and am lukewarm with most people) along the way to make that omelet? Just from Guys with experience please, thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment