Pages

Search blog and web

DW is a great giver...not a great receiver

Hey all you fellow TAM members. It has been a while since I have posted here. Thanks again for all the support you have provided me. Life is great and just keeps getting better.

I wanted to re-start a topic I brought up a while ago, maybe as time has passed I have a different perspective on things. Since we got our sex life back on track, my wife has been a great giver in bed. She is fun, creative, enthusiastic and loving. I really could not ask for more...but I am. The little issue I have is that she is not that interested in my reciprocation. Foreplay pretty much is all about me and then we get to business (PIV). I want to make her physically feel good too. Sometimes she lets me go down on her (maybe 1 out of 10 times). I can usually get her close to an O after 10-20 mins of very consistent finger and tongue, but I can count on my hands how many times I have made her cum in our 20 year relationship. I would say about 50% of the time she will bring out her toys while we are together or after I finish. Of those times, she is successful in giver herself an O about 50% of the time after about 30 minutes of concentration by herself.

I feel selfish. She assures me that this is not a problem and even feels bad when she sees me kick it into overdrive with oral and go for the marathon session yet nothing happens.

I realize it is likely my own personal problem and likely driven by my ego, but that does not help make me feel any better about it.

So there it is. What are your thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment