Pages

Search blog and web

shocked

my wife of 34 yrs. has been fb her old boyfriend she had before me so you can see how many yrs. its been. i had a little problem jealousy issue at first when he was added but he seemed like a ok guy and still think that, so anyway this has escalated to texting and then my wife called him and has been talking on and off for a yr. i find out they both finally agreed it was wrong and wife has promised me it will not happen anymore. she confessed to me this after i found fb obsession with going to his page or messaging not sure which. i ask about phone and she said she didn't want to be on her death bed and confess this as i would hate her forever. she says she loves me and would never leave me and doesn't want him also only talked about family etc. never anything else really. Im shocked and really hurt as you can imagine to my very core. this isn't something she has ever done before that i know of. Im now scared, not trusting and all the things that go with finding this out. how can i stop my pain and forgive and make our marriage work dang its been our whole lifes

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment