Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriends's ex staying at his place

I left for the holidays and a couple of days after my boyfriend's ex, her sister and another friend of theirs came to stay at his place. He'd only told me about the sister before I left, then last night he casually mentioned his ex would be there too.

Now I don't know why I didn't ask more questions about it last night, because he told me *just* before they got to his house but today it seems to be bothering me more. I'd assume his ex only went there last to bring her sister but she might be there for the entire time as well (about 2 weeks). I've no idea what sleeping arrangements they made last night, but there's a chance he and his ex slept in the same bed. I feel devastated tbf I don't trust either of them and I'm annoyed at not having been told before. I also feel like I've been replaced, because they came just before I left.

I'm not sure how to approach this with him because if I'm completely honest it will get really ugly. I don't want to come across as this jealous.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment