Pages

Search blog and web

Friend doesn't believe I was bullied

One of my friends in my new school doesn't believe I was bullied. We actually went to school together in years 7-9 though we barely knew each other then. However she's in my college so we've bonded. Btw I don't just mention that I was bullied for sympathy, I prefer not to speak about it to anyone.

She knew some people in my previous school and was going through a list of people. When she asked me if I liked this particular guy, I said he wasn't very nice to me. She asked why and I told her he bullied me. He made my life hell. All the people in my class knew he bullied me immensely and some reported him. The things he would say were horrible.

Then she looked annoyed and said 'I doubt he was a bully. I met him twice and he was really nice'. Again she brought him up today and I said he's the most horrible person I've ever met and she looked really annoyed and just looked at me like I was some kind of alien.

Also in my first school (the one we went to in years 7-9) there was this one girl who would go out of her way to be horrible to me. When I went crying to a friend she laughed with a smile on her face and said 'Haha I made her cry'.

She also was really annoyed when I told her and was implying that I was a liar. What I find annoying is she wasn't there in these cases at all. How would she know?

It actually really bothered me because she wasn't present in any of these cases. Is she right to be implying I'm a liar? Why?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment