Pages

Search blog and web

Want to make girlfriend happy but not had sex in 3 months.

Hello.

My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for just over a year. For the last 3 months we have not had sex and not much physical intimacy at all. My girlfriend says that she is generally unhappy and thinks she may be suffering from a bit of depression. She also says the reason we are not having sex is because she has had a few bad experiences in the past, as in she has had a less than caring boyfriend before and also some guy forced himself on her in a club as our relationship was just getting started. She has started talking to some online help site but I cannot see this having much affect and I believe she should go see a councilor/doctor person face to face. She also thinks that this may result in the end of our relationship soon as she needs to get it sorted and she feels pressured because she's worried about how it is affecting me. I have always been there for her to talk to and I try to take any pressure of her , but Its not working, and I can also see it ending in a couple of months.

I was just wondering if there is anyone who has had a similar problem and managed to get past it or if there is anything that you think I can suggest to her which will help her in anyway.

Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment