Pages

Search blog and web

Incredibly Hard

Two weeks separated. Divorce came out of left field. I'm so paranoid that my ex will see this, although I have absolutely no reason in the world to think that. I'm devasted and trying to do everything I should be doing as far as taking care of myself, but this is so much harder than I ever thought it could be. Even thought it's been two weeks, it feels like I'm just having a bad dream and I'll wake up and have my life back.

I didn't even get to say goodbye when we last talked because I thought we'd be talking again, no matter what the decision was. The marriage was short, but I always thought we would get counseling if it ever got to the point of either person wanting to leave. I feel totally blindsided.

I cry at inappropriate times. I'm so angry and hurt. I don't want to get out of bed. I just want this to be over. My life feels like it will never be my own again. I wish, I wish, I wish . . . . My grandfather used to say if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride. I would have a freaking stable of horses for all the wishes I've made.

I hate this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment