Pages

Search blog and web

over-thinking...

I have recently taken interest in this guy. He is 4 years younger than me which I have now overlooked. I'm posting this here but I want people to knock some sense into me, I know deep down this shouldn't be an issue. Okay- so he is Somalian, I live in an area filled with Somalian people and in conversation I have always said I wouldn't date one. Although I have lived here for the last 7 years, I have never really spoken to one before until I met this guy through a friend. I ran into him the other day and the first thing I was asked by a friend is "is he Somalian?" before this point I didn't really think about it much, I didn't care he was just a guy I knew. Now I like him I'm trying to run away from my feelings, worrying about what other people will say and so on.

go on..... all opinions welcome

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment