Pages

Search blog and web

Really Confused..

Right.. I am 17 and have been with my girlfriend for just 2 years, i love her very much and we are both so happy, i mean like full on in love! This is my first real relationship so im not sure what to do. I often get thoughts of wanting to go with other girls and live a little, and just not be in something as serious, also is it to serious at my age? And i also just want to get to feel that 'getting to know' someone feeling, and just generally something new... However i feel like im trapped with her, like i couldnt end it, it would be to hard to let her go, and to think of her to be with someone else just kills me. Like i would like to spend rest of my life with her, just after a few years after college and uni, really unsure what to do help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment