Pages

Search blog and web

Is it wise to notify OM/OW's spouse?

My husband had a three-months affair at age 64 after 18 years of being together. I discovered it through cell-phone calls and confronted him. He instantly stopped seeing this person; started to go to counseling and he is trying his best to work on our relationship....but, I have vengeance in my heart and since I don't want to do anything stupid, I thought, at least, to let the OW's husband know. Some of my friends and the therapist says, let it go, it would further ruin the relationship between my husband and me. One also doesn't know how the other husband would behave and it might endanger my husband. I am struggling with this. What are your thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment