Pages

Search blog and web

Im numb...I am a BS...

Ive posted on tam a few times...
my sexless marriage
my past (my mom cheated on my dad)

through it all I insisted neither my wife or I have cheated...well I havent,,,she has

her boss...that old cliche,,,screwing her boss...the om's wife emailed me sunday...told me what was what and that she had proof

I met her today at lunch and she has proof...PLENTY of proof...gave me a flash drive with photos, work email chains, and var recordings...no doubt in my mind physical, I heard my wife cumming in the back seat of her car

they worked together...NEVER EVER texted or contacted each other with cell phones, they are NOT facebook friends and didnt make special dates,,,they communicated with work email (something she NEVER accessed at home) and in person...they did most of the deed at lunch or after work, in the cars, occasionaly at work...

om's wife got a hold of om's work email and thats how she found out
she did NOT confront her husband yet...apparently this ended about 2 weeks ago, my wife ended it in the email chain...and thats when she started initiating sex with me again

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment