Pages

Search blog and web

I am sick of the iPhone

I am looking for ways to talk to my wife about something that has been really bothering me lately.

Over the last few months, she has been spending more and more time on her iPhone. She spends her time online shopping, playing, watching shows. Prior to smartphones, we would have the discussions about how much time she spends online, and it sometimes got so bad that I actually disconnected our Internet to try to get her to pay more attention to her family.

Now with the iPhone and integrated data, I can't even do that. If I try to talk to her about it, she says I am overreacting. I was looking for an app that showed you how much time you spent doing each thing on the iPhone, but it doesn't exist unless you jailbreak the phone, and I am not comfortable doing that.

I am just frustrated and don't know what to do.

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment